Are you passionate about selling?
Do you fall in love with the work you do, strive to achieve positive results and smash targets? Do you make a difference every single day by constantly reaching for more?
Then come and join our team.
As we continue to grow our sales operations at Grantham Gingerbread we are looking for confident, motivated and enthusiastic people based at home to call and sell our product to local independent retailers, farm shops, butchers, bakers and visitor attraction
- Flexible working hours to suit you to start with minimum wage
- Initial 16 hours week
- Non capped commission scheme....the more you sell the more you earn!
- Home working
- Equipment provided
- Huge opportunity to grow a career in sales with a young and highly ambitious company
- Self starter - must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to be trained, to learn and use 'on line' sales software.
- Have a home internet connection.
- Preferably a full driving license.
- Able to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Comfortable in cold calling to achieve sales with potential customers
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Attending team meetingswith colleagues
- English and Maths @ GSCE or equivalent.
Interested and want to apply
If this is an opportunity that has your name written all over it then do not hesitate in getting in touch. Please email us at Grantham Gingerbread and send to us your up to date CV. Use your email to tell us why you are the candidate that we are looking to bring into the team. Tell us about you experiences in sales and why you would excel and fulfil all of the criteria that we are looking for.